Donald J. Trump Is No Longer Going To Allow This To Happen
When Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign over a year ago, the media barely batted an eye. They all believed he was only trying to boost his business.
As time went on, he began to win debate after debate and state after state as he received the most votes in Republican primary history while battling sixteen other candidates. The liberal media and Clinton campaign quickly went from thinking he was a joke to fearing him.
As Trump began to take this country by storm, the media and Clintons tried everything in their power to destroy him. They tried desperately to accuse Donald Trump of inciting violence at his rallies.
Thanks to videos released by Project Veritas, we now have concrete proof that it was Hillary Clinton that paid operatives to storm Trump rallies and incite violence.
Hillary Clinton did not just pay mercenaries to assault Trump supporters, she also violated the law on several occasions.
Robert Creamer, a Clinton crony, was one of the organizers of the paid violence and has also visited Obama at the White House at least 230 times. He was forced to resign from his position immediately following the release of these videos.
Not only is he a top Hillary ally, but he kept her informed. She knew about these attacks and she ordered them to take place so that Donald Trump looked like he was inciting violence and fueling hate.
Trump was forced to cancel his rally in Chicago due to the extreme violence by operatives working for Hillary Clinton.
We are being told that Donald Trump is going to press charges on these people, including Hillary Clinton, under the Felony Mob Act.
In Illinois, Trump will be citing the Illinois criminal statute. The Mob action is a Class Four felony punishable by 3-6 years in prison and a $25,000 fine for each charge in Illinois. When Trump brings forward the paperwork, he very well could charge anyone associated with helping, planning, organizing, or paying anyone to commit acts of violence–which would include Hillary Clinton.
In Illinois, statute reads as follows:
A person commits mob action when he or she engages in any of the following:
- The knowing or reckless use of force or violence disturbing the public peace by 2 or more persons acting together and without authority of law;
- The knowing assembly of 2 or more persons with the intent to commit or facilitate the commission of a felony or misdemeanor; or
- The knowing assembly of 2 or more persons, without authority of law, for the purpose of doing violence to the person or property of anyone supposed to have been guilty of a violation of the law, or for the purpose of exercising correctional powers or regulative powers over any person by violence.
Donald Trump would win this case easily, but he is not stopping in Illinois. Trump and his team have indicated that he will also be suing for the brutal attacks that occurred in San Diego, California.
California’s penal code outlines the requirements for criminal conspiracy under the mob violence act.
If two or more persons conspire:
To commit any crime:
- Falsely and maliciously to indict another for any crime, or to procure another to be charged or arrested for any crime.
- To cheat and defraud any person of any property, by any means which are in themselves criminal, or to obtain money or property by false pretenses or by false promises with fraudulent intent not to perform those promises.
- To commit any act injurious to the public health, to public morals, or to pervert or obstruct justice, or the due administration of the laws.
When Hillary’s paid mercenaries committed these crimes, California law indicates that they are now guilty of a felony and are punishable by imprisonment for five, seven, or nine years.
Hillary Clinton did all of this on purpose and she paid people to incite violence. While deleting emails and wiping servers is a very serious crime, we now have direct evidence that she paid and ordered hundreds OF operatives to assault and attack other people.
It is rumored that Donald Trump has reached out to the victims of assault and is taking their opinions into consideration on how he should move forward with the lawsuit.
Sources argue Trump could file the lawsuit as early as next week. Hillary Clinton deserves prison, and this is just another glaringly obvious example.