False flags are hilarious. Just ask the laughing crisis actors.
From all appearances, false flag shootings and bombings are really extra funny, because so many alleged “family members”, “friends” and “witnesses” of the recent false flag shootings just can’t stop laughing. You would think the elite who run the US Government, MSM, Hollywood, etc. would be able to afford better actors, and pull off the false flag ops more professionally, but I guess times are tough, and you gotta cut the budget somewhere. The result is a whole lot of utterly fake and amateurish false flag shootings.
Regardless of what they’re getting paid, these laughing crisis actors are accepting money to actively participate in a massive act of deceit and treachery, by pretending to be part of a fake shooting, and exploiting the natural compassion and empathy that most of us feel to calculatedly push for the New World Order agenda of gun control, psychological programming to get you to accept the police state, mental conditioning, the promotion of fear and the promulgation of terror.
They’re laughing, but they’re playing their role: to trick you into feeling scared, at all places and at all times, so you think you or your loved ones could get gunned down at any point. Talk about a world ruled through fear. Can you imagine taking a “job” like that?
Take a look at the most recent amateurish false flag shooting in Virginia on Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 (the WDBJ TV News report shooting). As Bernie Suarez of Activist Post pointed out, there are so many loose ends, coincidences and fakery in this one that it’s really quite incredible.
Since YouTube has embarked on censorship (just like it did after the false flag attack in Charlie Hebdo in France), it is hard to find the video clip, but you can see some of it.
FAKE FAKE FAKE
– a gunman approaches 2 women doing an interview, within 10 feet, brandishing a gun, and they don’t stop talking to run, scream or even ask him what he’s doing;
– the shooter holds a gun up, leaves it there awhile, and puts it back down, all while the women keep chatting merrily away. Then he puts it up again and shoots;
– the shooter shoots people at point blank range but there’s no blood;
– the cameraman and alleged victim Adam Ward apparently does not see, hear, sense or even smell that there is someone (a dangerous shooter) standing right next to him;
– Adam Ward was shooting an active shooter drill 2 weeks before the “shooting”;
– the shooter conveniently commits suicide right afterwards;
– the shooter puts out a manifesto, so the MSM (mainstream media) has more fake news to report and build the incident into a story it is not (who writes a “manifesto” these days anyway?);
– there are fake comments posted before the shooting took place;
– the alleged father (Andy Parker) of the alleged victim, just hours after the shooting, claims to already have made it his life mission to pass gun control laws, and to already have talked with the Governor of Virginia!
Once again, like almost all false flag shootings which are really targeting the right to bear arms, right after the incident, we don’t see the victims’ family members passing through the 5 stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance according to Elisabeth Kübler-Ross). Instead, we see them full of passion with a strong political message, using their platform and air time to push for gun control. Why? Because they are phony, fake crisis actors.
TARGETING THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
Why are the elite orchestrating such feeble and poorly executed false flag shootings at an increasingly rapid pace.? With all their money, power, control of the media, control of law enforcement and control of politicians, why can’t they make these false flag shootings look more real? Aren’t they worried about being exposed? Of doing such an atrocious job that it defies common belief, and thus acts as a catalyst to wake people up?
Check out these phony, fake, laughing crisis actors – and remember our world is utterly fake:
THE COMMON THREAD
Sandyhook elementary was at 36 Yogananda Street. Yogananda was an Indian Yogi living near Hollywood that stated “the whole world is a stage, and Brahma places us on that stage as he desires.” Creating Illusion: Maya.